Scan QR code to
browse in phone
Wellest Industry Inc

China 8th

Baltic Brown Granite Countertops, Granite Kitchen Countertops

Price:
Grade Size (cm) Surface Stone Form Price
Price:
$ /
  • Type: Granite
  • Color: Brown
  • Material: Baltic Brown
  • Material Origin: Finland
  • SupplyAbility: 30000 pcs per month
  • Port: China Port
  • Min. Order: 20 (Pieces)
  • Packaging Detail: Seaworthy Wooden Crates with foam insert
  • Delivery Detail: 30% in advance, the rest 70% before shipment
  • Shipment Terms: FOB,CIF,CFR
  • Payment Terms: T/T,L/C,Western Union,Money Gram,PayPal
Tracy Wei Telephone:+86-755 23248150 Add to Basket

Product Description:

There are more countertops for your selections: kitchen granite,Quartz, Stone and Marble countertops, island tops, table tops, bathroom vanity tops, work tops, bar tops, etc. 

1. Common Sizes of Granite Countertops:
A. Kitchen top :
     1). Kitchen top: 98"(108’’/96’’/86’’/78’’) x 26" (25-1/2")x 3/4"
          Back splash: 98" (108’’/96’’/86’’/78’’) x 6"(4’’)x 3/4"    
     2). Island: 96" x 36" x 3/4"(1-1/4"), 3 sides bull nose/ogee,
                    72" x 36" x 3/4"(1-1/4"), 4 sides bull nose/ogee

B.Vanity Countertop: 25"x22'x3/4", 31"x22'x3/4", 37"x22'x3/4"
                                43"x22'x3/4", 49"x22'x3/4", 61"x22"x3/4"

C. Snack Bar Top
  108”x 18”(16”), 98”x 18”(16”), 96”x 18”(16”), 86”x 18”(16”), 78” x 18”(16”)

D. Work Top/Table Top
 Customized sizes
Thickness:3/4" or 1 1/2" or others. The countertop with one backsplash and two sidesplash,one under mounted or two under mounted sink.

2.Edges Finished:
Many kinds of edges for Granite Countertops,depending on your requirement.

Flat,Bevelled,Bullnose,Ogee,Dupont,Laminated,etc.

3.Recommended Granite Material:
Black Galaxy,Blue Pearl, Emerald Pearl, Tan Brown, Tropic Brown, Multicolor Red,Baltic Brown,Verde Ubatuba, Giallo Ornamental, Giallo Fiorito, Giallo Cecilia, Raw Silk, New Giallo Veneziano, Old Giallo Veneziano, Kashmire Gold, Madura Gold, Kashmire White, 
Juparana Columbo, Absolute China Black, G682, G664, G603, G635, Tiger Skin White etc.

4.Quality Control:
Thickness tolerance:+-1mm
Polishing degree:90 or up

QC will inspect piece by piece carefully before packing.


5.Package:
Padded with foamed plastic and packed in fumigated wooden crates, reinforced with metal straps outside for this Granite

6.Applications:
Kitchen,bathroom, bar and various counter decorations

7.Delivery:
 Depend on the sizes, quantities and finishes of your order.The general delivery time is 30 days. 
8.Main market: 
Westen Europe, Easter Europe, USA, North America, South America, Middle East, etc 

9.Payment:
30%T/T in advance and 70% before shipment.

 

For more details,pls feel free to contact  Annie Huang.Thanks.

Contact Details

Tracy Wei
  • Telephone:+86-755 23248150
  • Fax No:+86-755 23248048
  • Mobile:+86-18218369069
  • Company Address
    3rd Floor Comprehensive Building, Xinghuang Industry Park, Gongming,Guangming District,SZ

Send a message to this supplier

  • *From:
  • *Message:
Copyright © 2003-2019 StoneContact.com All rights reserved