Scan QR code to
browse in phone
Wellest Industry Inc

China 8th

Light Travertine Tumbled Pattern Tiles, Pavers, Beige Travetine French Pattern Stone, Paving Sets, Floor Covering

  • Type: Travertine
  • Color: Beige
  • Material: Hubei Beige Travertine
  • Material Origin: China
  • SupplyAbility: 30000 pcs per month
  • Port: China Port
  • Min. Order: 100 (Square Meters)
  • Packaging Detail: Seaworthy Wooden Crates with foam insert
  • Delivery Detail: 30% in advance, the rest 70% before shipment
  • Shipment Terms: FOB,CFR,CIF,Others
  • Payment Terms: T/T,L/C,Other,PayPal
Tracy Wei Telephone:+86-755 23248150 Add to Basket

Product Description:

Light Travertine Tumbled Pattern tiles, pavers, beige travetine cube stone, paving sets, floor covering

Same quality, we do the best price. Same price, we do the best quality. Please feel free to brows our website for more colors and information : www.wellest-stone.com  Skype: sales002@wellest-stone.com

 Popular Surface Finish :

Polished, Honed, Grooved,Antique, Brushed, Rough, Sawn, Acid-wash etc.

 Popular Sizes for Tile:

12”X12”  16”X16”  18”X18”  12”X24”  

Popular Sizes for Slab:

94”up x 23 1/2”up    94”up x 31 1/2”up  98” up x 47”up

 Except for tile, this material is also perfect for : 

Slab, Baluster, Pillar, Column, Vanity Top, Round Top, Sculpture, Windowsill, Skirting, Border, Mosaic, Threshold,Footer, ect. 

 We also do customized sizes and products. 

 Wellest is specialized in all kinds of constructional stone products,such as Tiles, Slabs, Countertops, Vanity tops, Mosaic, Carvings, Steps, Paving, Kerbstone, Culture Stone, Sculpture, Landscape Stone, Medallion, Pattern, Fireplace, Stone Sink, Stone Paintings, Pillar, Column, Door Frame, Window Sill, Threshold ect.

 

Work with Wellest, you will get:

 Less communication time but better understanding.

Experienced and useful introduction and suggestion.

Best Price.

Worry-free stone products.

An on-time delivery.

A stable supply chain.

 Your satisfaction is our consummation!

Should you have any question, please feel free to contact us, we have hundreds of colors and products for your option, and you will always find THE STONE here !

Contact Details

Tracy Wei
  • Telephone: +86-755 23248150
  • Fax No: +86-755 23248048
  • Mobile: +86-18218369069
  • Company Address
    3rd Floor Comprehensive Building, Xinghuang Industry Park, Gongming,Guangming District,SZ

Send a message to this supplier

  • *From:
  • *Message:
Copyright © 2003-2020 StoneContact.com All rights reserved